Share To Friends
Chef El's version of this favorite North Eastern Asian snack comes with a satisfying filling of freshly chopped vegetables and a dipping sauce made with the finest secret ingredients. Easy to cook, easier to serve and satisfying to eat. That's our Vegetable Gyoza for you.
20 Pcs Per Pack
Save AED 2.5
Typically served with a red colored spicy and watery momos chutney, vegetables momos are flour-based dumplings stuffed with cabbage, spring onions and carrots. It is a popular street food in India and in the Middle East region.
**PLEASE KEEP FROZEN UNTIL READY TO COOK**
- Heat pan on high heat.
- Add 2-3 oz of water to the pan to coat the bottom of the pan.
- Add the frozen vegetable momos cover and cook until most of the water is absorbed.
- Reduce heat and add ½ oz of corn oil, cover and let simmer 3-4 minutes until golden brown – turning once to brown two sides.
- Pre-heat oil to 350 °C.
- Place frozen vegetable momos in oil for 2-3 minutes or until golden brown.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Lightly coat/ spray some oil on a metal steam rack, line the rack with parchment paper (optional) or if you have a bamboo steamer that is best.
- Place in a pot of boiling water, but do not submerge the rack or steamer.
- Take the frozen vegetable momos and steam for 12-14 minutes.
- Place frozen vegetable momos in boiling water.
- Cook for 3 minutes on high heat and then immediately reduce heat to medium for 2 minutes more
- You can now add this to your favorite soup base with garnishes and serve
**Cook all Vegetable Momos to an internal temperature of 78°C **
Well, enjoyed with our Chef El’s Signature Chilli Oil.
Packing: 400g (20 Pcs Per Pack)
Shelf Life: 12 Months
Cabbage, Onion, Carrots, Coriander Leaves, Butter, Palm Oil, Garlic, Ginger, Salt, Potato Starch, Black Pepper, Gyoza Wrapper , Wheat Flour, Water, Cornstarch.
Manufactured in a facility that also processes peanuts and other allergens.