Share To Friends
SNACK & APPETIZERS
Veg Spring Roll
Chef El's Veg Spring Roll is a healthier option for all green lovers or vegetarians. Still retaining its crispy-crackling bites when deep fried or its sumptuous tender quality when steamed, our Veg Spring Roll is a definite appetizing snack you can easily serve in your home.
20 Pcs Per Pack
Save AED 8
Spring roll is a fried dimsum dish that normally contains a filling of a chosen minced meat (chicken, pork, beef, seafood) or vegetable and wrapped with bean sprouts, shredded carrot and other vegetables then served with a savory dipping sauce.
Veg Spring Roll
**PLEASE KEEP FROZEN UNTIL READY TO COOK**
Deep Fry :
- Place a deep-frying pan on medium heat. Add enough oil to completely submerge the spring rolls.
- Heat oil to 170â„ƒ. To test, slide a spring roll in the oil and if it sizzles, then you are on the right track.
- Once the oil is hot, slide the remaining veg spring rolls in gently, one by one, into the oil.
- Gently stir and turn them over occasionally until it is golden-brown on all sides.
- Once cooked, remove carefully onto a paper towel with a slotted spoon.
- Spray the basket of an air fryer with cooking spray and set aside.
- Place the frozen spring roll in the fryer basket making sure they are not touching.
- Set the air fryer to 200°C and cook for 12 minutes or until crispy.
- Turn halfway through.
- Serve & Enjoy.
Baking in an Oven: (Time: 15- 20 minutes)
- Preheat oven to 190°C.
- Place Spring Rolls in single layer on a baking sheet.
- Place baking sheet on middle rack of oven and bake for 15 to 18 minutes or until crispy, turning once.
- Remove from oven and let stand for 2 minutes.
**Cook all Spring Rolls to an internal temperature of 78°C **
Serve with Plum Sauce available in The Market category on Homepage.
Packing: 20 Pcs Per Pack
Shelf Life: 12 Months
Cabbage, Spring Roll Pastry, Carrots, Green Peppers, Red Peppers, Rice Noodles, Palm Oil, Onions, Celery, Salt, Sugar, Ground Black Pepper
CELERY, WHEAT (GLUTEN), SULPHITE
Manufactured in a facility that also processes peanuts and other allergens.