Share To Friends
SNACK & APPETIZERS
Veg Spring Roll
Chef El's Veg Spring Roll is a healthier option for all green lovers or vegetarians. Still retaining its crispy-crackling bites when deep fried or its sumptuous tender quality when steamed, our Veg Spring Roll is a definite appetizing snack you can easily serve in your home.
15 Pcs Per Pack
Save AED 6
Vegetable Spring Roll
*PLEASE KEEP FROZEN UNTIL READY TO COOK*
Deep Fry: (Time: 5 -7 minutes)
- Place a deep-frying pan on medium heat. Add enough oil to completely submerge the spring rolls.
- Heat oil to 170. To test, slide a spring roll in the oil and if it sizzles, then you are on the right track.
- Once the oil is hot, slide the remaining veg spring rolls in gently, one by one, into the oil. Gently stir and turn them over occasionally until it is golden-brown on all sides.
- Once cooked, remove carefully onto a paper towel with a slotted spoon.
Air Fryer: (Time: 10-12 minutes)
- Spray the basket of an air fryer with cooking spray and set aside.
- Place the frozen veg spring roll in the fryer basket in a single layer so they are not touching each other.
- Set the air fryer to 360°C and cook for 5 minutes, then flip the spring rolls with tongs, increase the heat to 400° C and cook for 5 minutes more until the outsides are nice and crispy.
- Once cooked, remove carefully onto a paper towel with the tongs.
- Serve & Enjoy.
Baking in an Oven: (Time: 15- 20 minutes)
- Preheat oven to 190°C.
- While it’s heating spread out the frozen veg spring roll in single layer onto a baking sheet/tray.
- Place the baking sheet/tray in the middle rack of the oven and bake for 15 to 18 minutes or until crispy, turning once.
- Once cooked, remove carefully from the oven onto a paper towel with the help of tongs.
**Cook all Spring Rolls to an internal temperature of 78°C **
Let the Veg Spring Rolls rest for a few minutes once cooked.
Serve hot with your favourite dipping sauce.
Well, enjoyed with our Chef El’s Signature Chilli Oil or Plum Sauce available in our The Market category on Homepage.
Packing: 15 Pcs Per Pack
Shelf Life: 12 Months
Cabbage, Spring Roll Pastry, Carrots, Green Peppers, Red Peppers, Rice Noodles, Palm Oil, Onions, Celery, Salt, Sugar, Ground Black Pepper
CELERY, WHEAT (GLUTEN), SULPHITE
Manufactured in a facility that also processes peanuts and other allergens.