Share To Friends
READY TO COOK
Spicy Korean Style Marinated Chicken
Unknown to many, Chicken dishes are one of the best offerings of South Korean cuisine. Chef El made sure to bring a taste of it right into your home with his recipe of Spicy Korean Style Marinated Chicken. Perfectly marinated and garnished to produce just the right amount of spiciness, it’s a taste of Korean cuisine you can fry or barbecued and served on your dining table.
500g Per Pack
Save AED 12
Spicy Korean-style Marinated Chicken are quick to prepare and make for a fabulous dinner. It usually served in big chicken slices marinated with a variety of herbs and spices like garlic, soy sauce, pepper, ginger and other secret ingredients that creates its unique flavors.
Korean Style Marinated Chicken
** Defrost the frozen chicken pack overnight in a chiller before use**
Remove the thawed Korean style marinated chicken from the package and place them in a bowl. Refresh the marinade by tossing and massaging the chicken wings.
Pan-Fry : (Time: 12-17 minutes)
- Heat up a nonstick pan on medium heat and add a tablespoon of oil, let it heat for a couple of minutes.
- Place the thawed marinated chicken on the pan and allow them to sear for 5-7 minutes.
- Flip them to sear on the other side for 5-7 minutes until the chicken is cooked.
- Add 1/4 cup water and put a lid on so the moisture doesn’t escape. Let it simmer for 2-3 minutes.
Air Fryer :
- Spray the basket of an air fryer with cooking spray and set aside.
- Place the thawed chicken in the fryer basket so they are not touching
- Set the air fryer to 360°C and cook for 12 minutes, then flip the chicken with tongs and cook for 12 minutes more.
- Flip the chicken again, increase the heat to 390°C and cook until the outsides are extra-crispy, about 6 minutes more.
Baking in an Oven: (Time: 20 - 25 minutes)
- Preheat your oven to 180â„ƒ. While it’s heating, heat a teaspoon of oil in a non-stick frying pan. Spread out the thawed chicken on the surface of the pan and let them sear on both sides, flipping occasionally.
- Once seared, transfer the chicken onto a baking tray. Place it in the oven to cook for 10-15 minutes.
Grill Method : (Time: 20 - 25 minutes)
- Light up your barbecue grill. Place the chicken on the hot grills and let them brown on both sides, flipping them occasionally.
- As is the case with most grilled meats, it will turn out slightly drier than the frying method.
Let the chicken rest for a few minutes once cooked.
Serve hot with your favourite dipping sauce.
Packing: 500g Per Pack
Shelf Life: 12 Months
Chicken Thigh, Sugar, Tabasco Sauce, Oyster Sauce, LKK, Chili Sauce Siracha, Water, Garlic, Barbecue Sauce, Onion, Salt, Black Pepper, Turmeric.
SOY, CELERY, SHRIMPS, WHEAT (GLUTEN)
Manufactured in a facility that also processes peanuts and other allergens.