Share To Friends
The wonders of the sea brought to your plate wrapped in wonton skin in all its juicy and delicious delights. This is what you'll get when you order Chef El's Seafood Wonton. It's a snack meal or an appetizer you won't get enough of.
20 Pcs Per Pack
Save AED 20
Wonton is a Chinese dish comprising of tiny dumplings filled with an assortment of ingredients such as seafood, vegetables, meats, cheeses or simply other seasonings. Key ingredients are wonton skins or wonton wrappers which are made from pasta dough, eggs and water.
*PLEASE KEEP FROZEN UNTIL READY TO COOK*
Deep Fry: (Time: 2-3 minutes)
- Place a deep-frying pan on medium heat. Add enough oil to completely submerge the wontons.
- Heat oil to 180°C.
- Once the oil is hot, slide the frozen seafood wontons in gently, one by one, into the oil. Gently stir and turn them over occasionally until it is golden-brown on all sides. This process usually takes about 2 -3 minutes from the time the oil gets hot.
- Once cooked, remove carefully onto a paper towel with a slotted spoon.
Steam: (Time: 10-15 minutes)
- Lightly coat/ spray some oil on a metal steam rack, line the rack with parchment paper (optional) or if you have a bamboo steamer that is best.
- Place in a pot of boiling water, but do not submerge the rack or steamer.
- Arrange the frozen seafood wontons in a single layer about 1/4-inch apart on the lightly greased steamer basket and steam for about 10 to 15 minutes or until cooked through.
- Once cooked, remove carefully onto a plate with the help of tongs.
Soup: (Time: 5 -7 minutes)
- Place a pot on medium heat. Add enough water to completely submerge the wontons.
- Once the water is boiling, slide the frozen seafood wontons in gently, one by one, into the boiling water.
- Cook for 3 minutes on high heat and then immediately reduce heat to medium for 2 minutes more. Gently stir them over occasionally.
- You can now add this to your favorite soup base with garnishes and serve.
*Cook all seafood wontons to an internal temperature of 78°C *
Enjoy immediately! Serve hot with your favourite dipping sauce.
Well, enjoyed with our Chef El’s Signature Chilli Oil available in our Sauce & Dips category.
Packing: 400g (20 Pcs Per Pack)
Shelf Life: 12 Months
Wonton Wrapper, Shrimps, Fish Fillet, Chicken Thigh, Potato Starch, Vegetable Shortening, Carrots, Water, Sugar, Oyster Sauce, Maggi Stir Fry Sauce, Chicken Stock, Salt, Sesame Oil, Black Mushrooms, Sweet Soda, White Pepper.
EGG, SESAME, FISH, SHRIMPS, WHEAT (GLUTEN)
Manufactured in a facility that also processes peanuts and other allergens.