Share To Friends
Oyster Sauce Less Sodium Mama Sita's
Save AED 7.62
Mama Sita’s is a legacy that spans five generations of fine Filipino cooking. Teresita “MAMA SITA’S “ Reyes. The woman who inspired the pioneering line of Filipino sauces and spice mixes, She had a vision to bring Philippine flavours to the world.
STIR FRY ORIENTAL VEGETABLE with Mama Sita’s Low Sodium Oyster Sauce.
- Sauté 1tbsp (10g) minced ginger in 2 tbsp (30ml) cooking oil.
- Add 1 tbsp (10g) crushed and minced garlic, taking care not to brown it.
- Increase the heat and add 1 cup (120g) halved button mushrooms, sauté for another 3 minutes.
- Add 2 cups (200g) asparagus (2” lengths) and 3tbsp (45g) Mama Sita’s Low Sodium Oyster Sauce and stir-fry for 30 seconds.
- Add 1 tbsp (7g) cornstarch dissolved in ¼ cup (60ml) water and simmer until the sauce thickens.
- Lastly, add 1 pack (250g) soft tofu, sliced into 1/2” (1.27cm) cubes and cook for 15 seconds.
Serve hot with steamed Jasmine rice.