Share To Friends
READY TO COOK
Chicken Tandoori Marinated
Tandoori Chicken can be an ideal starter on your party menu. Tender and juicy pieces of chicken meat marinated in spices and yoghurt are a guaranteed crowd-pleaser.
500g Per Pack
The mild heat from the Kashmiri chilli powder and the juiciness of the chicken makes it all the more delicious. It is smoky, mildly tangy with bone in pieces. Oh yes! Make it in an oven or gas stove, air fryer or instant pot, you are going to love it in every way.
Chicken Tandoori Marinated
** Thaw the items for 24 hours in a chiller before use**
Remove the thawed Chicken Tandoori from the package and place them in a bowl. Refresh the marinade by tossing and massaging the chicken tandoori.
Pan-Fry : (Time: 12-15 minutes)
- Heat up a nonstick pan on medium heat and add a tablespoon of oil, let it heat for a couple of minutes.
- Place the thawed Tandoori on the pan and allow it to sear for 5-7 minutes.
- Flip them to sear on the other side for 5-7 minutes until the chicken is cooked.
- Once cooked, remove carefully onto a paper towel with a slotted spoon.
Air Fryer : (Time: 12-18 minutes)
- Spray the basket of an air fryer with cooking spray and set aside.
- Place the thawed chicken tandoori in the fryer basket.
- Set the air fryer to 360°C and cook for 15 minutes, then flip the Tandoori with tongs, increase the heat to 400°C and cook for 6 minutes more until the outside is nice and crispy.
- Once cooked, remove carefully onto a paper towel with the tongs.
Baking in an Oven: (Time: 30 - 40 minutes)
- Preheat your oven to 200℃.
- While it’s heating spread out the thawed chicken tandoori onto a wire rack set inside a rimmed baking sheet/tray.
- Place it in the oven to cook for 30 - 40 minutes.
- Once cooked, remove carefully onto a paper towel with the help of tongs.
Grill Method : (Time: 10 - 15 minutes)
- Light up your barbecue grill and keep it at a moderate heat to 170℃.
- Place the chicken tandoori on grill over moderate heat, turning frequently, until golden. You don’t want the tandoori to char to much, so keep a close eye on the flame.
- As is the case with most grilled meats, it will turn out slightly drier than the above mentioned methods.
Let the Chicken Tandoori rest for a few minutes once cooked.
Serve hot with your favourite dipping sauce (mint chutney).
A fresh corn and tomato salad is a great compliment to any grilled meat, and this Tandoori is no exception
If you want to keep everything on the grill, grilled zucchini and squash is easy and delicious and can be cooked over the indirect heat while the tandoori take up the direct heat.
Packing: 500gm Per Pack
Shelf Life: 12 Months
Chicken, Yogurt, Mustard Oil, Garlic, Ghee, Ginger, Cumin, Coriander, Chili Powder, Black Pepper, Salt, Chaat Masala, Kasturi methi, Food Color.
Manufactured in a facility that also processes peanuts and other allergens.