Share To Friends
SNACK & APPETIZERS
Chicken Spring Rolls
Enjoy crispy-crackling spring rolls filled with chicken meat with Chef El's easy to cook frozenly packed Chicken Spring Rolls. We’re bringing into your home this Southeast Asian favorite snack that is sure to liven up your craving for good food.
20 Pcs Per Pack
Save AED 5
Spring roll is a fried dimsum dish that normally contains a filling of a chosen minced meat (chicken, pork, beef, seafood) or vegetable and wrapped with bean sprouts, shredded carrot and other vegetables then served with a savory dipping sauce.
Chicken Spring Roll
**PLEASE KEEP FROZEN UNTIL READY TO COOK**
Deep Fry :
- Place a deep-frying pan on medium heat. Add enough oil to completely submerge the spring rolls.
- Heat oil to 170â„ƒ. To test, slide a spring roll in the oil and if it sizzles, then you are on the right track.
- Once the oil is hot, slide the remaining chicken spring rolls in gently, one by one, into the oil. Gently stir and turn them over occasionally until it is golden-brown on all sides.
- Once cooked, remove carefully onto a paper towel with a slotted spoon.
- Spray the basket of an air fryer with cooking spray and set aside.
- Place the frozen spring roll in the fryer basket making sure they are not touching.
- Set the air fryer to 200°C and cook for 12 minutes or until crispy.
- Turn halfway through.
- Serve & Enjoy.
Baking in an Oven: (Time: 15- 20 minutes)
- Preheat oven to 190°C.
- Place Spring Rolls in single layer on a baking sheet.
- Place baking sheet on middle rack of oven and bake for 15 to 18 minutes or until crispy, turning once.
- Remove from oven and let stand for 2 minutes.
**Cook all Spring Rolls to an internal temperature of 78°C **
Serve with Plum Sauce available in The Market category on Homepage.
Packing: 20 Pcs Per Pack
Shelf Life: 12 Months
Chicken, Spring Roll Pastry, Spring Onion, Carrots, Water, Potato Starch, Corn Oil, LKK, Celery, Sugar, Chicken Stock, Sesame Oil, Ginger Powder, Salt, Pepper.
WHEAT (GLUTEN), SESAME, CELERY, SHRIMPS
Manufactured in a facility that also processes peanuts and other allergens.