Share To Friends
READY TO COOK
Chicken Marinated Skewers
Have a chunk of an Asian-Inspired grilled dish with Chef El's BBQ Chicken marinated the oriental style. Each bite is sure to delight you with juicy and tasty slice of chicken meat glazed with an array of rich flavors. This Oriental Style BBQ Chicken is an ideal serving for any gathering among families and friends.
Save AED 4
Oriental Style Barbecue Chicken is usually highlighted by its delicious mix of sweet, tangy and spicy flavors brought on by the smooth glazing of an Asian-inspired marinade sauce. Simply put it, it’s like Chicken Teriyaki blending well with the other flavors of Asia.
Chef El's Barbeque Chicken
** Defrost the frozen bbq chicken pack overnight in a chiller before use**
Remove the thawed Barbeque Chicken from the package and place them in a bowl. Refresh the marinade by tossing and massaging the chicken.
Pan-Fry : (Time: 12-17 minutes)
- Heat up a nonstick pan on medium heat and add a tablespoon of oil, let it heat for a couple of minutes.
- Place the thawed chicken on the pan and allow the chicken to sear for 5-7 minutes.
- Fry for 5 minutes or until meat is evenly browned and gently stir and turn them over on the other side and cook for another 5-7 minutes or until the chicken is cooked.
- Add 1/4 cup water and put a lid on so the moisture doesn’t escape. Let it simmer for 2-3 minutes.
Deep Fry :
- Place a deep-frying pan on medium heat. Add enough oil to completely submerge the pieces of barbeque chicken.
- Heat oil to 170â„ƒ. To test, slide a thawed barbeque chicken in the oil and if it sizzles, then you are on the right track.
- Once the oil is hot, slide the thawed barbeque chicken in gently, one by one, into the oil. Gently stir and turn them over occasionally until it is golden-brown on all sides.
- Once cooked, remove carefully onto a paper towel with a slotted spoon.
Air Fryer :
- Spray the basket of an air fryer with cooking spray and set aside.
- Place the thawed chicken in the fryer basket so they are not touching
- Set the air fryer to 360°C and cook for 12 minutes, then flip the BBQ chicken with tongs and cook for 12 minutes more.
- Flip the chicken again, increase the heat to 390 degrees F and cook until the outsides are extra-crispy, about 6 minutes more.
Baking in an Oven: (Time: 20 - 25 minutes)
- Preheat your oven to 180â„ƒ.
- While it’s heating, heat a teaspoon of oil in a non-stick frying pan. Spread out the thawed barbeque chicken on the surface of the pan and let them sear on both sides, flipping occasionally.
- Once seared, transfer the chicken onto a baking tray. Place it in the oven to cook for 10-15 minutes.
Grill Method : (Time: 20 - 25 minutes)
- Light up your barbecue grill. Place the barbeque chicken on the hot grills and let them brown on both sides, flipping them occasionally.
- As is the case with most grilled meats, it will turn out slightly drier than the frying method.
Let the Barbeque Chicken rest for a few minutes once cooked.
Serve hot with your favourite dipping sauce.
Packing: 500gm Per Pack
Shelf Life: 12 Months
Chicken, Banana Sauce, Soda, Lemon Juice, Soy Sauce, Vinegar, Brown Sugar, Modified Starch, Garlic, Salt
Manufactured in a facility that also processes peanuts and other allergens