Share To Friends
READY TO COOK
Chef El's Chicken Inasal
Thanks to Chef El's recipe of the Chicken Inasal, our Kabayans who misses a taste of home can easily order a slice of their beloved chicken dish right into their homes here.
1pc Full Quarter Leg
Save AED 8
Chicken Inasal is a Filipino version of the Lechon (roasted) Manok dish that is typically marinated with coconut vinegar, calamansi juice, annatto, pepper and grilled while continuously basted with marinade. Best served with rice and dipping of chicken oil and vinegar.
Chef El's Chicken Inasal
** Thaw the items for 24 hours in a chiller before use**
Remove the thawed Chicken Inasal from the package and place them in a bowl. Refresh the marinade by tossing and massaging the chicken inasal.
Pan-Fry : (Time: 12-15 minutes)
- Heat up a nonstick pan on medium heat and add a tablespoon of oil, let it heat for a couple of minutes.
- Place the thawed inasal on the pan and allow it to sear for 5-7 minutes.
- Flip them to sear on the other side for 5-7 minutes until the chicken is cooked.
- Once cooked, remove carefully onto a paper towel with a slotted spoon.
Air Fryer : (Time: 12-18 minutes)
- Spray the basket of an air fryer with cooking spray and set aside.
- Place the thawed chicken inasal in the fryer basket.
- Set the air fryer to 360°C and cook for 15 minutes, then flip the inasal with tongs, increase the heat to 400°C and cook for 6 minutes more until the outside is nice and crispy.
- Once cooked, remove carefully onto a paper towel with the tongs.
Baking in an Oven: (Time: 30 - 40 minutes)
- Preheat your oven to 200℃.
- While it’s heating spread out the thawed chicken inasal onto a wire rack set inside a rimmed baking sheet/tray.
- Place it in the oven to cook for 30 - 40 minutes.
- Once cooked, remove carefully onto a paper towel with the help of tongs.
Grill Method : (Time: 10 - 15 minutes)
- Light up your barbecue grill and keep it at a moderate heat to 170℃.
- Place the chicken inasal on grill over moderate heat, turning frequently, until golden. You don’t want the inasal to char to much, so keep a close eye on the flame.
- As is the case with most grilled meats, it will turn out slightly drier than the above mentioned methods.
Let the Chicken Inasal rest for a few minutes once cooked.
Serve hot with your favourite dipping sauce and Jasmine Rice.
A fresh corn and tomato salad is a great compliment to any grilled meat, and this inasal is no exception
If you want to keep everything on the grill, grilled zucchini and squash is easy and delicious and can be cooked over the indirect heat while the inasal take up the direct heat.
Packing: 1 Pc Per Pack (Whole Leg Quarter)
Shelf Life: 12 Months
Chicken, Onion, Lemon Grass, Sunflower Oil, Lemon Juice, Brown Sugar, Soy Sauce, Ginger, Salt, Garlic, Seasoning, Chili Powder, Ground Black Pepper.
Manufactured in a facility that also processes peanuts and other allergens.