Share To Friends
SNACK & APPETIZERS
Beef Meat Balls
Having these beef meatballs as an appetizer or an added ingredient to your pasta dish, is a sure delight to your taste buds. You can't go wrong with these easy to prepare frozenly packed Beef Meatballs created from Chef El's secret recipe.
500g Per Pack (Approx. 20 Pcs)
Save AED 12
*PLEASE KEEP FROZEN UNTIL READY TO COOK*
Baking in an Oven: (Time: 15- 20 minutes)
- Preheat oven to 190°C.
- While it’s heating spread out the frozen beef meatballs in single layer onto a baking sheet/tray.
- Place the baking sheet/tray in the middle rack of the oven and bake for 15 to 18 minutes or until crispy, turning once.
- Once cooked, remove carefully from the oven onto a paper towel with the help of tongs.
Pan – Sear: (Time: 15- 17 minutes)
- Heat up a nonstick pan or a skillet on medium heat, let it heat for a couple of minutes.
- Add 2-3 oz of water to the pan to coat the bottom of the pan.
- Add the frozen beef meatballs cover and cook for 12 – 15 minutes or until most of the water is absorbed, stirring the meatballs occasionally.
- Reduce heat and add ½ oz of corn or vegetable oil, cover and let simmer 3-4 minutes until golden brown – turning once to brown two sides.
- NOTE: DO NOT add so much water that the meatballs are submerged in it. There only needs to be enough water to cover the bottom of the pan to steam the meatballs.
- Once cooked, remove carefully onto a paper towel with a slotted spoon.
- The meatballs are ready to add in your favourite sandwich filler or give a toss in your desired pasta sauce.
- Spray the basket of an air fryer with cooking spray and set aside.
- Spray the bottom of your air fryer basket with oil and add your frozen meatballs.
- Place the frozen beef meatballs in the fryer basket in a single layer so they are not touching each other.
- Set the air fryer to 360°C and cook for 15 minutes, then flip the beef meatballs with tongs or shake the air fryer basket and cook for 10 minutes more.
- Shake the air fryer basket halfway through the cooking time, to make sure the meatballs cook evenly.
- Once cooked, remove carefully onto a paper towel with the tongs.
Enjoy our Meatballs by adding it to Spaghetti, Pizza or Pasta, pair with Creamy Mushroom or Spinach Sauce, or a Buttery Potato Mash.
Packing: 500gm (25 Pcs Per Pack)
Shelf Life: 12 Months
Chicken, Beef, Onion, Lard, Soy Sauce, Garlic, Oyster Sauce, Potato Starch, Sesame Oil, Beef Stock, Chili Sauce Sriracha, Ginger, Vinegar, Sugar, Black Pepper, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Egg, Oregano, Coriander Leaves.
SESAME, EGG, CELERY, WHEAT (GLUTEN)
Manufactured in a facility that also processes peanuts and other allergens.