Do you ever feel confused about the number of points to
How to redeem? By when? On which category? Well so do we!
Therefore, we are introducing our alternative solution: A simple loyalty program that ensures clarity and ease of use:
- Start shopping to earn Points in the form of Dirhams (AED) on your next purchase with us.
- Earn Dirhams back once your delivery is completed. You will find your balance in “My account” section.
- Redeem your Points on any category on the next order with us!
- The more you Accumulate, the more you earn!
- Points will not enable on Monday madness & Special promotion days.
- Every Newly Registered Mobile app User will get 100 AED in there wallet.
- Every customer can redeem a maximum of 25 AED for each individual order placed.
- Products Points will be credited to customer wallet after delivery of orders in the form of Dirhams (AED)
If you do not spend your earned Points (AED) within 2 months from the date earned, your amount will expire and be automatically deducted from your balance. There can be no refunds for expired Points.
If you choose to return an item from which you earned Points, the amount of Points earned from the returned item will be deducted from your balance once we process your return. If these Points has already been used, we will deduct the equivalent amount from the total credited to your original payment method.
Terms & Conditions
Elmart.ae reserves the right to change or end the Points rewards program at any time. Any Points earned prior to termination of this program will be honored according to the terms and conditions of the program.
Points is worth its face value equivalent to the United Arabs Dirhams on
Elmart.ae but has no cash value beyond Elmart.ae.
Points can only be redeemed toward the purchase price of another Elmart.ae order and can never be exchanged for cash or credit back to a credit card. Points is non-transferrable and expires after 2 months.